Partnership with AFH Senior Care provides businesses with proprietary software and training programs that truly set this brand apart from all competition.
An AFH Senior Care Franchise is a 4-16 bed, Senior Care facility, (Depending on your state) Located in your residential neighborhood, leased or owned by the Franchisee.
AFH Senior Care provides seniors an alternative to institutional living. With the cost of care at an all-time high, an adult family home with AFH Senior Care is the more affordable option with the benefit of additional resources. The AFH Senior Care Franchise model is the outgrowth of a practice founded in 1993, which has proven to be extremely successful:
- Proven client satisfaction and success
- High gross income and high net profits
- The uniqueness of the range of services
This is the right time. An Investment in this innovative category of senior living is a relatively new opportunity that many are not aware of, but the demand is high.
Today, 77 million Baby Boomers live in the U.S., meaning 10,000 people will be turning 65 years old every day. Currently, most Boomers are not in assisted living. However, they will be moving into senior housing in droves over the next couple of decades.
- The senior care industry is among the fastest growing segments of the market.
- 120,000 people each month are turning 85.
- 70% of them need help with their activities of daily living.
- Baby Boomers are currently involved with their parents care.
- Baby Boomers are planning their future care plans now.
- AFH Senior Care will be first to the demographic.
- All levels of involvement will provide for a path to home ownership.
- Until now there is no one company with a dominant share in this industry segment.
Setting the Standard of Senior Care
In every facet of the senior care industry, we set the standard for superior service, innovative solutions and compassionate care. By joining our team (and our mission) you will be connected to our values and the strength of the brand’s nation wide network, our state-of-the-art technology and an empowering culture of excellence turn entrepreneurs into successful difference makers.
For over 20 years, AFHSC has been providing senior care services through adult family homes. Through these years we have built certified processes and business tools to bring the highest quality of care to senior communities and superior customer service to their families.
AFHSC provides industry best business tools that have raised the standard of care within the adult family home industry. Senior care residents and their families have the ability to receive a personalized senior care experience that is catered to their needs and will rival that of a larger facility.
Nothing is more important than providing a safe place for senior care. Our homes have limited residents, this means we have more time to dedicate to providing personalized and compassionate care to each of our residents and their families.